• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I need Some One Help Me To compile My CLient To Enable Freature Mount / Spirites only in tibia 860 no need more then i dont need ot client but i need to Compile this Freatures How To Compile it At Normal Cipsoft And i Dont Know How To Use Msvc And Ot Client Could Some One Compile ME my Spr / Dat OR new Spr / Dat don't Mind

Currently, as far as I know, it is extremely difficult to compile on Windows. If you need to compile on Ubuntu pm me and I can help.

Currently, as far as I know, it is extremely difficult to compile on Windows. If you need to compile on Ubuntu pm me and I can help.
Thanks YOU For Help Any Way :D but My Online is Windpws

you need to edit otclient source and also sprites check the diferences between sprites outfits from 8.6 and 8.7 on 8.7 the outfits uses more sprites per outfits
and also re/do the outfits

you need to edit otclient source and also sprites check the diferences between sprites outfits from 8.6 and 8.7 on 8.7 the outfits uses more sprites per outfits
and also re/do the outfits
I already Do Spirites in custom client with object builder / and made mount Sources in The Ot But now i need Only Enable the Freatures in tibia 860 I dont know how if it need otclient but i need cip soft otclient ..

@CipsoftStinks ^^^ the file u n eed mounts but try to change the id of mounts cuz i think u client dont support my ids

Attachments

dude make your part of the deal.... send me the files please i wont support u are fooling me.. last chance..

dude make your part of the deal.... send me the files please i wont support u are fooling me.. last chance..
I send U Last Msg I dont neeed otclient i Got Tried Form Speaak understand meee i dont know how to use it so it mean u Dont make U part of deal aff I go Take Breakfast And come back After Rlxing

I send U Last Msg I dont neeed otclient i Got Tried Form Speaak understand meee i dont know how to use it so it mean u Dont make U part of deal aff I go Take Breakfast And come back After Rlxing
i'll report you as the scammer that you're do not waste your time typing

ofcourse u dont need otclient now because i sent you the one with the editions which you were looking for a#@hole...

anyway it's hilarius because no one will compile it for you it in the future.. you can be sure of that ;)

I said u I dont know how to use it... i swear... and i said too i neeed tibia/spr/dat /exe onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed tibia /spr . dat/exe i realy Don't Know How To use it.. why u Dont UnderStand i promise i Dont know How To use It I swear pro I said u U DOnt Make u part OF deal only all I need Form
U Otclient only Tibia>> /dat /spr /exe

Back