• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ custom dat and spr

ZeroSkyer

Reaction score
Hi guys! How can I change the dat and spr code? I want to block illegitimate clients to avoid debugs, I already have the system in protocollogin but now I want to know how to edit the dat and spr. Thanks in advanceHi guys! How can I change the dat and spr code? I want to block illegitimate clients to avoid debugs, I already have the system in protocollogin but now I want to know how to edit the dat and spr. Thanks in advance!

One of the option is to change the way sprites are placed inside .spr file and then hook custom code to client to make him understand new structure, for example with Tibia-Extended-Client-Library/dllmain.cpp at master · SaiyansKing/Tibia-Extended-Client-Library (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-Extended-Client-Library/blob/master/src/dllmain.cpp#L205) That way sprite file without code would be useless + it won't load into Object Builder.

At least that's how I'm doing this on my server. Of course this can be broken by someone with some coding skills, but in 99% cases user will give up after first fail.

Back