• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Grizzly Adams' Tasks [Suggestion]

Would you like custom tasks?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Artpop

Reaction score
What do you think of the introduction of new tasks in the "Killing in the name of..." quest? I mean, sometimes we get bored of killing the same monsters and waiting for Tibia Real to introduce new tasks is just exhausting. They've added so many new monsters and always the same tasks, so that's my suggestion.

For example, to add a Grim Reaper task that you may need to kill 650 of them, with or without boss (the boss could be a custom one, with custom loot, idk)

There could be also Dragon Lords, Frost Dragons, 'The Lost' monsters, and even more.

Post here if you agree or not, and which monsters would you like to introduce :)

I think its not good idea to add tasks for monsters like grim reapers, frosties, or DLS. Why? Cause there will be just more botters than there are now. So, no thanks.

I think its not good idea to add tasks for monsters like grim reapers, frosties, or DLS. Why? Cause there will be just more botters than there are now. So, no thanks.

How can there be more botters than now? It's just impossible, resps are full. The same way you say there could be more botters, there could be also more botter killers ;)

How can there be more botters than now? It's just impossible, resps are full. The same way you say there could be more botters, there could be also more botter killers ;)

Where would you like to take task points more? Behemoth/Hydra/Medusa or Frost Dragon/Grim Reaper/Dragon Lord?

Where would you like to take task points more? Behemoth/Hydra/Medusa or Frost Dragon/Grim Reaper/Dragon Lord?

Being a RP, Grim Reapers, Frost Dragons and Dragon Lords are my best options. For sure ;)

another good 5 gms to jail people would be nice haha

Being a RP, Grim Reapers, Frost Dragons and Dragon Lords are my best options. For sure ;)

Don't get me wrong, but there's bigger chance to meet afkbot in the taskable monsters areas. So I voted for "no" :p

Back