• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Map/Custom Sprites!

What do you think about the mapping?

• Total voters

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Hello dear, OTLanders.

Today I am going to introduce to you our latest project, It's a custom map with a custom client. SOME OF THE PICTURES MAY HAVE HIGHLIGHT ON ITEMS SORRY FOR THAT! <3

Team:
Litizh (Mapper/Spriter)
Tauku (Mapper)
Cazar (php/sprite/mapp)
Ostfrallan INACTIVE (Mapper)

darkcity.png

THE ROAD TO THE PVP ARENA (Not Complete Yet)
pvparena.png

dunnorly.png

Just a Beach that I made in like 30 minutes :p.. I'm not done but I was in a hurry so I'll work on it more when I get home and fix all the wrong detailing and add detailing to the roofs. Then I'll take a picture from In-Game.

Stay tuned to keep updated! you can contact us at the website and give us ideas NightMare OT - Latest News

Info:

Custom Map
Custom Client
Skills: 15x
Trainers: Yes
Exp Rate: 5 - 10x
Mag-lvl: 8x
7.6 Outfits Implanted

Bomberman Event With bomberman Sprites
CS Event: Plant/Defuse bomb CS Sprited bomb DEFENSE/ATTACK event first to 10 wins.
PvP Event Survival: Everyone VS Everyone, first to reach 100 frag wins.
PvP Team Event: Team work, first team to reach 200 frag wins.

New event coming up:
MW2 ( ~~~~~ )

Releasedate has not been set.

Status: Normal PvP (Can be changed to PvP-Disabled / PvP-Enabled depending if you want to hunt or kill/or be killed).
Donations: Yes (No Overpowering donations)

For more information visit our website which is up when we're updating the server which is at day time, or all day the if it's a weekend. There are a few more pics uploaded there, and you can create and account and drop by with ideas in our forum.

yours truly,
Team 4

Last edited:
Autobordered to max , just looks OK because it's ingame

It's called shape, maybe you should learn.. the difference between overuse of borders or shaping the map before you comment alright kiddo? overusage of borders is when you just randomly place borders anywhere, but shaping the map is when you place out borders on the edge of where you want the map to end to make it look like it's not a square or to make the switch of grounds look normal.. :peace:

nice!! it look like it's going to be awesome! but here is an advice the bomberman sprites has to be custom made by you, you can't use the bomberman sprites from the actual bomberman game that's illegal and can get you a law suite with the actual company also avoid using that is bomberman for the server, better use its a bomberman based event or game mode of the server because usage of the actual name is also illegal. well anyways I'm just giving advice because this look like and awesome project and it will suck if it got shoot down because of copyright infringement, so keep up the good work. :D
P.S. i liked the mapping.

Yeh, atm my spriters are working on custom made bombs / characters. Thanks for your concern :p

Back