• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom map requests thread!

Clinten

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello all Otlanders!

There is alot of mappers at otland that just map small pieces for the fun of it and don't use them for anything and they do often ask what they should map.
So I thought that I would do a thread where everyone who would like to have a small map could request it here and if any mapper would feel for mapping that piece they simply do it and quote the request and post a download link.

-------------------------------------

Rules

- You may only request small pieces, and you are not allowed to ask for pieces that already exist, there is already a thread for that.
- All download links may only include a .otbm file, house and spawn file.
- You cannot request an entire custom map, only small pieces.

Last edited:
Seems like a good thread to me.
Lets start:

Request for:
Magic store Compared to Real.
Style:white stone wall.
Type: Rpg.(not overdetailed)
Size: atleast 8 by 6.
Floors: Max 3.

=)

I would like to request a map that is over 10MB with scripts and so on. Is that okay?
Just kidding, I'll fix that for you Illusion :D

EDIT:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/27596411/magicstore.otbm

Last edited:
I think it would be better idea if we made a request and we get pmed with dwn link, so other users don't download and use the maps we requested? :p or?

I would like a shoping centre ^^ like a house or something like that with manny shops rep++ Thanks!

I think it would be better idea if we made a request and we get pmed with dwn link, so other users don't download and use the maps we requested? :p or?
I thought of that to but what if 10 people would request a rotworm cave? They could just use the same insteed of mapping 10 of them.
I would like a shoping centre ^^ like a house or something like that with manny shops rep++ Thanks!

I'll do it for you.

EDIT: I don't want to let you down but I won't be able to do this today, if anyone else want to do this, go ahead. Sometimes I find it very difficult to map bigger houses..

Last edited:
Back