• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Map - RPG PVP

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Okay I'm thinking of starting a project, nothing major.

The server will be 2-5x exp, no stages.
If you think of the old Sintera (7.6) if anyone here can remember, then thats what I'm trying to base my server on.
A serious RPG, PVP styled server, with players reaching level 250 - 300 maximum and will take time.

I will update things as I go along, including spell scrolls etc to give it more feeling to the game. At the start it will be ordinary, with a custom map.

After time, every month I will implement new things such as spell scrolls (previously mentioned), new items (sprites too perhaps), new monsters, new areas etc.

I need some discussion on this as I am not 100% sure weather to even start the project yet.

You will be able to gain mounts, new backpacks which will give attributes if combined with special gems, though these backpacks will be unique to each player, they will still be tradeable.
The gems will be earned by guild kills or reaching certain milestones in levels, hunting tasks etc.

I need more ideas, more creativity as this is just the base of my idea.

No one would be interested I guess , 20 views and 0 comments.

I personally enjoyed playing low rated RPGs the most, however continious decreasing in number of people playing this kind of servers forced me to quit aswell since I do not find playing server with 5 people online as the part of Tibia I like the most is communication. You will probably get some players but it will turn out being a waste of money and time for you in my opinion.

Well I guess the view / post count backed up your post

However if you are not after money, you would probably meet some great people on your server who will be worth working for. After around 3 years I'm still good friends with owner of OT which was the first I ever played and hoping that it won't change anytime soon. Cheers Chasm and Fare.

Also like 30 of thread views are mine so don't lose hope. =D

Back