• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom-OT | 8.6 | Project

Yaze

Reaction score
JhrB18.png

Hello eeeveryybody ! :)

I would like to present you some pictures of my Open Tibia Server comming out in the future :)

I accept all critics , everyone needs critics.
Then i would tell you from begin on that im not the BEST mapper, or one of the best one, i just like & love to map
and would be happy to have a fully own made map.

To begin getting a better map, i rarely copy maps aswell from other maps, [my maps,otland maps.. etc]
But i never copy and just paste in.
You will never see this exact same map like in other ots that are running or was running a time ago !

Everytime i map something new i will try to show you something :) !
Please dont comment with OHH THIS SQM is exactly like in other maps, i said
sometimes i copy something and paste but not big PARTS

Enjoy ,

Kind Regards,

1EWvlH.png

Last edited:
Lets start ! ;)

xVIKrT.png

l1sBH0.png

5C17nO.png

IWzvgt.png

KckqU9.png

OyJDe9.png

Last edited:
The mountains are too squary and unrealistic and mostly autobordered aswell. Try to avoid these. The one with the slimes lacks some details in the mountain. Also, the weird thing on the wall in the backroom doesnt really fit imo.

Sorry.
  • It's too square
  • It isn't detailed enough
  • A few bugs

No I disagree, how many map's that's etailed and rpg which never comes on line or ANY use of an open-tibia server? Barley none, so I recommend you @Yaze to keep it simple but custom and get the map play able! :)

Sorry.
  • It's too square
  • It isn't detailed enough
  • A few bugs

I dont know but i think im wrong in this thread, i actually wanted to show people what ot is comming up soon.
And not get critic about my map, i guess im wrong here xd

I remember when I did this... Or maybe you copied it. w/e.. it's ugly tho
xVIKrT.png

i like it :p if you made it then thanks, its not bad

Back