• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom OT style

Otfan125

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a question on the way a person could play in my OT. I want to be able to create and OT and let people download the custom client, and play directly from their computer. What I mean is, I don't want to host a server, but I want to create an OT where the database is read directly from file, and it's not required to turn on Apache or MySQL. I want to create a game with a storyline, not a MMORPG. When they open the client, they won't have to put in a password, they can click "Enter Game" and be brought directly to a character list where they can log in to some already made characters, where they each have different storyline. Also, if possible, be able to "save game", where if you wish to play again you can go straight to where you have saved the game. Is this all possible? If i'm looking to do this, and preferably in some older client 7.6, 7.72, will this be possible? What are my limitations?

Thank you

Well it is posible, use OTC remove the login code, then connect to the computer itself where the player has started TFS, it will require you to rewrite ALOT of code and I doubt it's worth it since Tibia is a game you play with others
But good luck!

Hi!!! Thank you so much for responding... I wanted to do this because I thought it would be awesome to create a tibia game based on some storyline, sort of line Final Fantasy :) So to go around starting apache/mysql, i would have to rewrite some code? Is this no other way? Why can't the server just read the server files (the .d3b i think thats what it is called) without having to turn on apache or mysql?

Thanks again!

Back