• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Outfiter.

GaTToX

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to create a tibia-like game using phaser. And I'm importing spritesheet from tibia. I could get these sprites thanks to great tools I found in this forum. But now I'm facing something I don't understand and is "the logic behind changing outfit color".

In the image bellow we have the frames of the outfit in all of directions + addons + "mounted character".

Each frame has a "copy" in yellow, red, green and blue colors (I'm going to reference these kind of frames as "customizable frames"). and I guess these frames are used to customize colors.

My question is what is the logic I need to aply to use these frames ?

I was thinking that I should overlap the original frame with his customizable frame and then replace the base color (yellow,red,green,blue) with the one I want. But if I do so I'll lose details (black lines, shadows, etc) in the original outfit so seems like my guess is wrong.
descarga64.png

Back