• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Custom RPG] Road to Zion(coming soon)

ye some pieces are from delyria, since we couldnt take whole delyria map, because the datapack is missing, we just got the map :/

and the datapack sonik meant isnt for the delyria map i got. its for delyria evo map/pack ...

Ahh good, I was thinking it was another DL and Run server, but your actually putting work into it.
So kudos to you. :p

thanks alot :D
we are working on this road to zion project now, optimize it and make it best for the players. what do u think about the trainers discussion i posted at page 2?

Kind Regards,
Damon

I like it, it's a lot better than just having some random trainers in a box with like 999999999 health and 10000 afk players trying to kill them. haha

ye, its my idea :D
Copyright, haha, jsut kidding :D

so ur sitting at home on your.... chair?

original info by Nevermore

I used to be a mapper for the original Road to Zion server with Bintzer, It's a fun server, still the map lacks detail, there is a city or two made by me on this :)
Look forward to seeing it online and if any of the old members will return, I doubt it but I hope.

http://vapussy.net/forum/support-220/delyria-datapack-3650/#post20762

From Delyria:
screenshot2010121716265.png

It's actually not Delyria's, it's mine.

So its nice to know youve been working On it ;)
No comments about trainersystem page2?!
Cmon otlanders :D

Peroxide: it seems like ur involved inevery good project out there :D
Did u know that the new zealanders are the second happiest people of the world?!
1.island(the island. Called island)
2.new zealand
3.norwegian

Place 42:germany! Ye ! :/

Bump! project hopefully online in about nxt 1-2 weeks :D

Because not everyone has enough time for it(takes months of work).
Time became a rare good...
And yes, as you can read in this thread i did buy it!

Kind Regards,
Damon

Rates?
Minimap?
More pictures?
New bosses maybe?
Do we need to "donate"?

Btw, I didn't like the idea of the trainers :/ if yhis is a serious server, let people train by themselves
But I like the idea of this new server :)

Minimap(i will try to add soon)
Rates(exp constantly x5 or x7)
Loot x3
Skills x3
Donations? There wont be any donations! Ofc u can donate, but there is NO REGARD given ingame to male the server full quest based!

I will ;)
But i made aac page last weekend and i could enter aac page, but if my friend enters my ip, doesnt work ;(
Ive got a server hosted by strato, need to fix this :D

EDIT:
I had a great idea, so i wanted to ask, what you think about this:
Every 2 weeks/or even week, der will be choosen a king. Which will get know through voting at the otservers forum ;)
Once he woin the vote, he is king for about 2 weeks and has access to the palace, where he can find some usefull stuff, teleports and some monks(not trainers) to train on. after 2 weeks there will be chosen a new king by the players!

Kind Regards,
Damon

Last edited:
I will ;)
But i made aac page last weekend and i could enter aac page, but if my friend enters my ip, doesnt work ;(
Ive got a server hosted by strato, need to fix this :D

EDIT:
I had a great idea, so i wanted to ask, what you think about this:
Every 2 weeks/or even week, der will be choosen a king. Which will get know through voting at the otservers forum ;)
Once he woin the vote, he is king for about 2 weeks and has access to the palace, where he can find some usefull stuff, teleports and some monks(not trainers) to train on. after 2 weeks there will be chosen a new king by the players!

Kind Regards,
Damon

Sounds cool ;p

if you do this idea it won't be fare for other players... it won't be balanced.

Ehm, you're actually stealing map pieces from other servers, that's lame. LoL. Both that shore and the tower with the fire and stuff around it is obviously stolen and I know from what OT aswell.

Back