• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Custom RPG

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Custom Map:

Well to be honest I'm sick of all these new "SPECIAL" Real Map server's, their all the same nothing unique.

So I'm planning on getting a team together to start a new custom project, instead of having to wait for ever to get the server open, we will map as players progress. Since I'm aiming for a low experience server maybe (3-4x) this shouldn't be hard, the goal is to not have level 100's within a day.

Server Information:

Experience Rate - 3-4x

Skill Rate - Undecided.

Magic Level Rate - Undecided.

Protection Level -Undecided.

Vocations - Normal four Vocation's just better promotional options.

Map - One main kingdom, plus Icelandic Villages and a few smaller villages on the main continent.

Special Features - Yet to be determined, at the moment i have down on paper a fairly large list of special features to be implanted, also a map design drawn down.

How to apply:

Just attach a application to your post. [Remember Examples]

Example Template:
Name - John Doe
Age - 16
Position Applied For -
Location - United States of America (Include Time Zone)
Hours Available - 5-10 Hour's a day. (We know thing's may occur to change this)
Contact Information - [email protected]
Examples of your work - I don't want huge image's filling up this thread, so either a link to your own thread or send them to me via private message.

Positions Available:

Mappers [1/3]
Scripters [1/2]
Web Designers [1/1] May look for another later on.
Idealists [0/2]

You may also contact me at.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Name - Robin Forsman
Age - 17
Location - Sweden (GMT + 1:00)
Hours Available - 6-10 Hour's a day, Atleast.
Contact Information - [email protected]

Hello there, I Love to help peoples out and build a fair community. So if you need any helpers in your team I would love to help, I've played tibia since 7.6 and also been a gamemaster on many OT's

Best Wishes
Southwind

Last edited:
You! Nah, i know a tiny bit, the basic's. That's why i want's 1 more, for more complex scripts.

Great idea man! I'll also making a server with the same goals and ideas I'm almost done.

I'm very experienced in otservers, with scripting, mapping, hosting and managing otservers so if you need help contat me :p

Good luck,
Rick.

Man <-- not.
Oh and, I'd like to apply for Idealist guy.

Back