• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Sprite gives Debug

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a problem, I did add some custom sprite to my OT BUT
for some reasons I do get debuged.. I did all steps what I have to do

I edited the items .otb added them to Items folder and in RME folder aswell too
then when I login I just get debuged

I added the spr and dat aswell too

uP1T5.png

Here thats what I get then

CLIENT Version 9.86
TFS Version TFS 0.4

Last edited:
Hi! I'll try to help you with this.

First of all, let's check if the item in otb file has the same properties that the item in dat file.

If everything is set the same way, make sure you set the ground speed, and, asthe previous user said, check if any other ground item has the same properties that the new ground item.

Post any new info and make backups of your files before editing them.

I did all right added the sprite to spr & dat then added it on itemsotb aswell, did same steps on 860 and it has worked but at 986 for some reasons i get debug
i added the items otb in daqtapack too and the new spr and dat to client..

Do you get the same error with other items, like custom equipment or hangable items, or only with the ground ones?

Uhm just used to test a ground and border and at both buged, im going to test it with item right now

Hmm for some reason with a item it does work

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm just used to test a ground and border and at both buged, im going to test it with item right now

Hmm for some reason with a item it does work

Well, that's a beggining. Can you post the full report of the client when it crashes?
Can you show me a screenshot of the ground item when you visualize it in your spr/dat editor and in the itemeditor?

Back