• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom WAR or Custom RPG?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm posting this thread because I'm working on a custom RPG server and I've plenty that have failed, though I really love making this server.

Though, I'd like to aim for the most targetted and more unique servers, so perhaps a Custom WAR like Call Of Duty or Counter-Strike, a gun based PVP Server..

The Custom RPG project is nearly finished and will be able to be released by March 1st.

The Custom War project will be created and finished in around 2-4 months, including custom sprites etc.

no one will play a serious custom rpg server trust me, they will cry like little babys "where iz monzta?!"

you know ;)

Last edited:
Why does it always have to be that or this. why cant it be both? arnt wars rpg? :d

I love to play custom war ots so whats the problem? dedicatedotwar.info was a custom war ot and had over 500 players

Isn't it still up? Im a tutor there but have been innactive for like 2 years lmao.

But yea, custom wars are the way to go these days, custom rpgs are always either A) too low for wars or B) too much wars for newer players to get to play after few months.

Back