• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CustomWar [Super Custom! CS Edition]

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Soon we'll be releasing CustomWar as a Super Server, With guns, Automatic aim using the (mouse) with a limited amount of rounds to shoot, Also, it will take mana to fire a weapon/fire arm,

Aiming with the mouse, But when mana runs out it wont regain again and you better run and hide, But if you've killed someone you will restore all your mana again and being able to kill more enemies!

Right now im using the crappy test server on, That's not a CS edition, It's just the normal Old CustomWar server, This New one is being released after im done with all the Sprites, Right now i only got some Zombie Sprites and a GM Zombie Sprite and some Guns/Rifles/Bazookas etc...

I Need Tiles/Walls if anyone could supply me i'd be glad making him a part of the project.

Back