• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CustomWar Teaser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Well here's the picture. I'm planing on making more sprites,
but i still need a good spriter so for now this is what i got.

railwyn.png

After i'm done spriting im releasing a custom client for everyone, This is going to be the Counter Strike server i've been talking about with sprites & a custom client.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you get permission to use those sprites..? cuz i dont think Joah let anyone besides TLR use them.
and btw the mapping is not good at all.

Im a friend of the tlr project starter, I got permission

@Edit

The mapp isn't good?, well Duh! it's a started project give it time.

lol, removed the image i see. i just talked to Joah and he said he didnt get any word from frida bout her letting u use his lamp posts. Looks like youve been busted buddy =]

lol, removed the image i see. i just talked to Joah and he said he didnt get any word from frida bout her letting u use his lamp posts. Looks like youve been busted buddy =]

Did they asked for permission to use cipsoft client for otservers? i don't think so :eek:

Why the hell did you steal them? And lie. Get a life man.

Not like you sprited it, I Saw that guy Makin em, w/e his name was... He was pro

LOL! You do know that Spoofghost is one of the spriters for TLR, in which you probably have a bunch of his stolen sprites too. Stupid dumbass.

Close this thread, no images = spam.. also fights, go fight on msn or pms..

Funny how people talk about stealing and ripping while the whole ot is a rip, piss off xD hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back