• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cykotitan - dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limannen

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm just wondering if someone have any contact with cyko, what so ever?

I only have his msn, and here :S
Now, we were sopose to release v0.9 a while ago, and he has some important files/parts for v0.9, and he went offline 2nd August.

It was totally weird, he just disappeared from OtLand & MSN.
And I'm kinda sure that he isn't on a holiday, cuz he would've said so :S
We were really set for releasing (hate that word) at 8th, and I noticed that his birthday was 9th.

Maybe he had a 14 year old birthday party that got out of hand? xD

Seriously now, wtf happend to him ?
If anyone has had any contact with him since 6-8th August, share us the info about what tha hell he's doing ? :S
(it's been almost 2 weeks now :S)

Thanks !
/Limannen

Awww :(
Probably just left everything, like "Screw this" - and he was gone :/ Vacation?! :O Without telling you, Limannen.

Or just... dead :( The world is sad.

Zer0xe

Yea, some of you just think this is a joke.
But I'm serious :S

He used to be online 24/7, now...0/0 ffs !
Am I the only one that's really, "worried" ? :S

Well, lets hope that he's on vacation, otherwise I think it's the first time OtLand has a member that died...(no joke)

/Limannen

I go for the "14 yr. old Party went out of hand" and he got grounded?

I'm not worried at all.

For one reason: Real map servers suck!

Someone removed the phrase, so I made it less offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not hope hes dead :S terrible thing...
he maybe just gone to vocation or anything :)
Or even worse?
hes computer can have crashed, maybe internet...

Maybe he drunk too much and jumped off his balcony?

Maybe he drunk too much and jumped off his balcony?

OH no, I don't think that would be the case, I think Cykotitan it' more like drunk sleeper, he hasn't recovered from the hangover.

He's alive:
Ο χρήστης Nikolas - ENOXH Crew (Kanw auto pou 8elw etsi einai kala! Exw ena tropo na 3efevgw apla) λέει (9:33 μμ):
limannen thinks you died
Ο χρήστης Nikolas - ENOXH Crew (Kanw auto pou 8elw etsi einai kala! Exw ena tropo na 3efevgw apla) λέει (9:33 μμ):
xDDdd
Ο χρήστης CYKOTITAN λέει (9:33 μμ):
i never dead
i are not cykoo :D
but he is alive :D
Ο χρήστης CYKOTITAN λέει (9:34 μμ):
bat isp is crashed biga and he can go online not :S now he is so sad cuz he cant work on map or whatever the fuck he do

He's alive:

Damn, what a backstabber? :p

I can understand if he wants to leave the RMP, and even block me or remove me from msn, but...why hasn't he been on otland lately? :S

That's what keeps bothering me.
So ask him that.

/Limannen

some people like to get away for a bit. I leave the community for few months at a time unexpectedly. But noone really notices other than Chris77 cause I dont contribute much ;p

Damn, what a backstabber? :p

I can understand if he wants to leave the RMP, and even block me or remove me from msn, but...why hasn't he been on otland lately? :S

That's what keeps bothering me.
So ask him that.

/Limannen

He's having net problems as far as I understood

so that's why 0.9 wasnt released

well tell cyko he got more than 5000 people waiting for the update I thought Limy lived near Cyko's

seems his net is f*kd

Last edited:
so that's why 0.9 wasnt released

well tell cyko he got more than 5000 people waiting for the update I thought Limy lived near Cyko's

seems his net is f*kd

Yea well, I live in sweden, not bosnia :D

and 5000 people? nah, I was only personally, seeking a little chat with him, I don't give a shit if the rmp release.

/Limannen

You know where he lives? Maybe his country hasnt got stable internet so he lost it for a few weeks or more. Or his computer is broken and he didn't buy a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back