• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cykotitan i will admire you if you help me with the bomberman script. Rep

ctf76

Reaction score
Cykotitan please help me with the bomberman script, i have my ot but i need more bomberman areas. How can create more bomberman areas with out its come duplicate on talkactions and movements.

Rep

i want on all areas its gone be command Z and the same items so the player dont get a bit confused

what do you mean?

Cykotitan you know how to fix this?

shut up otswe, you have no life becuase you only complain!!!

i belive he will fix it to me

Last edited by a moderator:
i told you cyko cant!!!! she thief the script from somebody if she didnt she have to proof it!! if she help you then she is the creater of bomberman script!

Funny thing is, the guy "Otswe" is the same guy as the thread starter.

He is in a way trying to use reversed psychology by saying Cykotitan can't, he is hoping Cykotitan will be offended and prove the guy wrong. By finishing the work for him. I hope you'll quote saying "Ok, I can't"..

i told you cyko cant!!!! she thief the script from somebody if she didnt she have to proof it!! if she help you then she is the creater of bomberman script!
Stop Man
Cykotitan is the Most Helper Man in Otland i have Ever Seen

then if he isn't the creator of the script it's np why we BLAME him

cuz he get it to help anyone need it?

Shit!!!!!!

Back