• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - Feedback

red msg on private or enter on cyntara i need talk with u urgent... i want one private respawn... my name on cyntara is Jossh msg

Last edited:
LOL so jeymaa is jossh that's why I always thought he is gay well @feedback I think rank score should b added again in page also not too many people knows there a place to trade items in the page with an automatic servicei think u should tell more to the ppl bout this also blesser isn't workin neither keys and well protection legs ( maybe they should b fixed now) so I hope my feedback was useful 4 you andif I remember somethin I'll let u know ohh w8. I think there's sommething u should give the same physical protection that a physical ring has to monsters cause pallies/knights rape monsters so hard cause they dont have the. Physical protection that players have so that's why vocs are balanced talking about pvp but when we talk about pvm vocs are fucked up so if u make monsters strong against physcal damage server will b balanced now and I think players will enjoy more the ot cause accept it guys paladins and specially knights rape and there's not a monster that gives them a real fight that's my think of view so think bout it and make the ot balanced

Last edited:
@ up

If you play OT for PvE, you should go play non-pvp real tibia.

Feedback - it's garbage :O the br's and mexicans come in hordes... Old cyntara was English players vs other English players!!

Back