• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara 4.0 - The Bug Report List!

The account manager its bugged. When i write 1/1 it says "Invalid account name" can you guys fix it??

Thanks, Byakuya kuchiki

You are updating your website but you stick to Gesior? :S

It's fixed. Our apologies.
Note: When the update is released, there will be no in-game account manager.

Red

You are updating your website but you stick to Gesior? :S

I've patched all known exploits. I'll eventually switch to Modern AAC once it has more features, already looked into it of course! :thumbup:

Red

nice work red :) fixed nearly all bugs :) no go for the major problems ;) like rebirths and HP and reset :D cant w8 for update/reset
//Spaack

nice work red :) fixed nearly all bugs :) no go for the major problems ;) like rebirths and HP and reset :D cant w8 for update/reset
//Spaack

We just spent a good 3-4 hours fixing it. Rebirths are now fixed!
After we finish this list we will revise the database and commence Test Server Part II, which we will need a good deal of people to participate in.

Red

We just spent a good 3-4 hours fixing it. Rebirths are now fixed!
After we finish this list we will revise the database and commence Test Server Part II, which we will need a good deal of people to participate in.

Red

Let me know when new test server is up, cause I can't really find more important ones in current one, except mapping bugs. With new test server I'll start searching again with Spaack :)

Let me know when new test server is up, cause I can't really find more important ones in current one, except mapping bugs. With new test server I'll start searching again with Spaack :)

i Now the bug how he's Get offline Look a guy whas doing Bangle ring quest
and he putt the ring on and server shut down.. dem suck yea xd

there some guy's that wear The bangle to bug the serv dem sucks,piraaa u now when red do's him back on?

Back