• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Custom Client [8.57] [Version: 1.2.2]

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
You can download this file Here. (.rar)
Can't open .rar files? Download the .zip version

Versions/Patches:

Client 1.0.0 - April 2, 2009 - Initial Release
Client 1.1.0 - April 6, 2009 - Added MC/Light Tool
Client 1.1.1 - April 9, 2009 - Added an Installer, fixed icon
Client 1.1.2 - May 6, 2009 - Patched for 8.42, also got rid of the link copy warning.
Client 1.2.1 - July 16, 2010 - Patched for 8.57.
Client 1.2.2 - August 14, 2010 - Now works with bots. Final 8.54 Release.

Last edited:
hey red.. does this support the 8.5 client?

as you posted that the lastest updated is patched for 842

Versions/Patches:

Client 1.0.0 - April 2, 2009 - Initial Release
Client 1.1.0 - April 6, 2009 - Added MC/Light Tool
Client 1.1.1 - April 9, 2009 - Added an Installer, fixed icon
Client 1.1.2 - May 6, 2009 - Patched for 8.42, also got rid of the link copy warning.

Edit by Red: Works with 8.5 now!

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still working on the client (it will have new graphics for both background and interface.

Why don't you let the people choose between a rar and installer file. I and I think many others don't like installers ;>

Everytime i download it and run it again , its still 8.42

Edit by Red: Works with 8.5 now!

Sorry for the delayed post. I just remade the sticky for the purposes of switching over the forums. The new installer (and a .rar as suggested by Master-m) will be released soon! It's taking a while because we have some cool changes being done that weren't done before.

So you still have to use an IP changer, this thread was created to hold place of the old one.

FINISHED! Red check your PM's for the link to download the Pic files =)

Accidently sent 2 though :/ ma bad.

Last edited:
Mabey, and mabey not. The first player was probably Zarz b/c he did the graphics but I downloaded it as soon as it was announced in-game.

At any rate, it's not my favorite unfortunately. I think it could have been better.

You can use whatever Tibia.pic that you desire. Just replace it in the folder. That one is not mandatory.

Zarz did some good work on this custom server. I like the colors. All you need is custom colors for text and it'll be off the heziie lol.
You should be getting some serious points or moey for that.

Nice work Zarz
I agree with diamond , they should give you something for your hard work

Just curious, what was done by Zarz besides the starting picture? I've seen all the other client edits in previous posts on OtLand forums. I think credit should also be given to those people.

Back