• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Custom Client [8.57] [Version: 1.2.2]

I downloaded it and nothing came up...??? can anyone help me i have made an accountand everything

this is what it says. "This file is temporarily unavailable due to a technical problem.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try again in several days, it should be back.

Thank you for understanding."

I see. I'll upload a new one once I hex for 8.53 in a few days.

Red

I have downloaded cyntara but there is not a shortcut on my desktop and I can not find it under my progranms. I went through the wizard and it says it was successfully installed but I can not find it anywhere. any suggestions?
Thank you

Cyntara.rar
This file has been downloaded 151 times
File size 17.53 MB, uploaded 130 days 15 hours 13 minutes ago
This file has been deleted for the following reason: too old. read more.

Pls new link.

Cyntara.rar
This file has been downloaded 151 times
File size 17.53 MB, uploaded 130 days 15 hours 13 minutes ago
This file has been deleted for the following reason: too old. read more.

Pls new link.

Download the .exe
It's easier anyway.

Red

its buggy?? it wont run on my computer it tells me to reinstall it... lol, so i did 3 times and it does the same thing

Yea i had the same problem, then i started running it with winrar than it worked..

Red I booted my computer and lost cyntara's client. When i tried to download it again it says this "This set up file was created using an unregistered demo version of smart install maker." Thats whta it says Before i do setups and it wont download.

I want to play cyntara. I downloaded tibia and im trying to download ANY multi ip changer so i can ******* play already.Im not having any luck...help me...lol

Back