• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Custom Client [8.57] [Version: 1.2.2]

awesome custom version i think its better then tibia plus mc and light tht rocksssssssssss

Hey man you got a nice server going ;) i've played since u did the last reset :D and yet i still havent retired and never will xD!!!

"Vala Jaal"FOEREVER"

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated!

Ready for 4.0
Red

Last edited:
You can download this file

Client 1.2.0 - July 20, 2009 - Patched for 8.5, also includes all previous features. Custom background and PIC work added, credits to Zarz! Also released in .exe and .rar! (5041 downloads)

Red

I think it must say June instead of july :p

Red the new cyntara client is fucking up becuae when i close it and try to open it again it says cannot find file and some other stuff and under that it says please re-install the program. :huh:. This happens everytime i try to open it again.

---Alexsand

Red the new cyntara client is fucking up becuae when i close it and try to open it again it says cannot find file and some other stuff and under that it says please re-install the program. :huh:. This happens everytime i try to open it again.

---Alexsand

same ://

Uhm.. You guys installed it, right? Want me to re-upload an updated version of the client?

Red

Uhm.. You guys installed it, right? Want me to re-upload an updated version of the client?

Red

were not a bunch of retards of course we installed it right you press the fucking button dipshit. Now fix the fucking thing you piece of shit... you sure as hell get paid enough, which is illegal, but you certainly get enough money to be able to fuckin fix a dinky little custom client fuckin dipshit cuntbag

were not a bunch of retards of course we installed it right you press the fucking button dipshit. Now fix the fucking thing you piece of shit... you sure as hell get paid enough, which is illegal, but you certainly get enough money to be able to fuckin fix a dinky little custom client fuckin dipshit cuntbag

wuts that got 2 do wit money?

he gets payed all this money to support his server yet he can't fix a simple little custom client... what a piece of shit

That makes him a piece of shit?
You posting on forums trying to TALK SHIT makes you a piece of shit, GTFO Red.
He's mine anyhow. :wub:

That makes him a piece of shit?
You posting on forums trying to TALK SHIT makes you a piece of shit, GTFO Red.
He's mine anyhow. :wub:

NO, fuck you and all the rest of the bruhs and I know Red is on the bruhs side so fuck you all. I hope you all die faggots

Back