• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Cyntara Game] Red gets drug tested!

Will the drug test come up positive or negative?

• Total voters
Well, I think negative :D I think Red's smart enough to find a way not to get caught or smart-enough not to do drugs.

hahahPeace

Last edited:
i think your guna fail the test b/c you had some poppy seed muffians beforehand

i voted positive because josh has probably tried to drug you a few times, maybe succeeded once or twice who knows, and who cares, but we know josh wants to 'get wit u'

i hope its negative so you dont get in trouble and do the fu**ing update :$

My parents honestly wouldn't care either way.
They're like, "You make good decisions and you know how to direct your life. If your drug test comes out positive we're not going to be mad at you about it, you're a teenager."

So yep :p
Red

My parents honestly wouldn't care either way.
They're like, "You make good decisions and you know how to direct your life. If your drug test comes out positive we're not going to be mad at you about it, you're a teenager."

So yep :p
Red
My parents are the same way. Lucky us eh

OMFG My dad caught me smoking Weed a few weeks back and he took me to the police stationand made me spend a night in a cell u guys r fucking lucky

I swear, if its positive and your dad won't kick your ass for it, I'd kick your ass myself.

I was told I'll receive my results Monday.
Although, I've only heard that from one person, dunno 100%.

Red

Back