• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Graphic

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Well I was looking at the old Cyntara forums and came across this image I forgot I made haha. For all the new players this is the sort of things I use to do for Red almost 2 years ago now :) This was designed for the Cyntara Custom Client.

howabouthis.jpg

I still see this from time-to-time in my images folder on my computer. It's a shame the format was never compatible on the custom client nor the website background. It was truly a masterpiece Steven.

Red

I'm currently working on a Wallpaper for the Tibiafans.se fansite competition :)

Prizes:

* 1st. Phoenix Statue, Wolf Whistle, Golden Trophy of Excellence
* 2nd. Silver Trophy of Excellence, Stuffed Dragon
* 3rd. Bronze Trophy of Excellence, 50 Demonic Essences

Hopefully I can get into 1 of those 3 places. hopefully 1st though cause that Phoenix Statue is so good:
Phoenix_Statue.gif

And I'd be the 2nd player to own it :p + it would shout my name!!!

Ty Pira <3

Once I submit it to the contest I will show you my finished product!!!

I would show you what I've done so far, but want it to be a surprise :)

ahaha that sounds awesome.. and the pic above, it looks badass

I'm currently working on a Wallpaper for the Tibiafans.se fansite competition :)

Prizes:

* 1st. Phoenix Statue, Wolf Whistle, Golden Trophy of Excellence
* 2nd. Silver Trophy of Excellence, Stuffed Dragon
* 3rd. Bronze Trophy of Excellence, 50 Demonic Essences

Hopefully I can get into 1 of those 3 places. hopefully 1st though cause that Phoenix Statue is so good:
Phoenix_Statue.gif

And I'd be the 2nd player to own it :p + it would shout my name!!!

That thing is sexy! It'd be amazing house deco.

Back