• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

I'm excited Red... so far the people guessing the times are VERY close in time haha within a couple of hours lol. Good luck to all, and Red, your update is looking really good. Is Myths still mapping or did he leave?

21:08 You advanced from Level 299 to Level 300.

hehe:)
ye im a new player but i cant w8 too

Better for you, the death penalty for non-donors will be the same as the death penalty for donors (the bug will finally be formally fixed)

I'm excited Red... so far the people guessing the times are VERY close in time haha within a couple of hours lol. Good luck to all, and Red, your update is looking really good. Is Myths still mapping or did he leave?

I wouldn't say a few hours, I'm going to sleep soon. We'll hopefully fix King of the Hill tonight, and tomorrow we'll finish the website, and the War System.

Afterward, I have to build on Ubuntu, and then learn how to use Plesk. Then we're 100% done. Quite possibly tomorrow, but could be the next day, or longer depending on how my rl plans tomorrow go. Just being honest. :thumbup:

Red

well i notice u changed death penalty. because i lose like 4 lvl before i used to lose like 8

well i notice u changed death penalty. because i lose like 4 lvl before i used to lose like 8

Yeah, you'll lose the same as a super vocation. (which again, will be lowered on request)

Red

oh haha I said that wrong. the Guesses are not within a couple of hours... I meant to say they are within a couple of hours of eachothers guesses. We will see who wins though, its going to be a close one lol. Im excited Red you do a good job

Oh and also the death penalty is different between donors and non donors?!

oh haha I said that wrong. the Guesses are not within a couple of hours... I meant to say they are within a couple of hours of eachothers guesses. We will see who wins though, its going to be a close one lol. Im excited Red you do a good job

Oh and also the death penalty is different between donors and non donors?!

Normal Vocations and Super Vocations*

Yes, non-super vocations lose 2x more roughly. It's hardcoded, and I do not have the sources Cyntara is using right now. Which is really bad. I only have super-edited updated sources, which I can't implement until the update, or it won't work at all. So this is a must-wait thing. Or else I would have fixed it already. :blink:

Red

so red on a rough estimate how long do u think it will take b4 update takes place ? i know u hate this question but im super anxious and cant hold back the excitement..

so red on a rough estimate how long do u think it will take b4 update takes place ? i know u hate this question but im super anxious and cant hold back the excitement..

To be 100% honest. I'd be happy with tomorrow or Sunday, but it could be a few days after Sunday, which I really don't want. I'm getting really sick of not being able to release so much work. Since we're checking some features, I'll be on the offline chat for a while.

Red

hahaha sunday around 4pm would be great for me :p (hint hint doggo)

but big ups to ya mate cause from wat ive seen u have really put alot of effort into it and im sure the hardcore cynt players will be pleased.

awesome i cant wait im getting so excited and you can tell from the tent in my pants!!!!!!!!!!! LOL red have you had a chance to check out my complaint thread??

Yeah, sunday is a popular one people are guessing lol its going to come down to the time.. or if it takes longer the latest time will win by default haha

im sure he has im just wondering what conclusion he came to

twizz wha aren't you on tib??

im going afk coz im going out for dinner be back around 7-8

lol keyrings are just hard to see sometimes lol but i got no idea how to get bp of holding someone else might i'll ask around for u's

lol i log on and am like WTF WHERES MY KEYRING!! lol and i cant find anything out about the bp of holding so yeah i dunno how to get it lol

Back