• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

PIRA! ALMOST THERE, so is veseble!
r u both acually brothers inrl? or something?
Anyways can't fricken wait till the update, red's and Myth's Revamped pics look so atractive, haha gonna mioss the br's going like 'BKB LEFT SIDE' now we can rush and charge >:D shehusehuhuses!

sehhusehusehusehehu! suhehuse! lmao

PIRA! ALMOST THERE, so is veseble!
r u both acually brothers inrl? or something?
Anyways can't fricken wait till the update, red's and Myth's Revamped pics look so atractive, haha gonna mioss the br's going like 'BKB LEFT SIDE' now we can rush and charge >:D shehusehuhuses!

sehhusehusehusehehu! suhehuse! lmao

We're not brothers in rl :p
I can either not for the update :D

Oh, An early merry christmas everyone!

mapaa1.jpg

In the last days.. Cyntara is very borred :/ first.. the level sucks.. and now.. the wars too.. 20 vs 5? naah..

For this reason.. i find the program for create maps.. and its cool :)

This is only a very small work.. but.. Tell me cyntara! :O

is good? :)

Myth my respect for u men! this work not is easy.. :$

For "Brutaly alliance" and the others sucksballs =) :

Call us "pussys" but.. Who need the alliance for 4 guild for win? :) (maybe more..)

Last edited:
mapaa1.jpg

In the last days.. Cyntara is very borred :/ first.. the level sucks.. and now.. the wars too.. 20 vs 5? naah..

Call us "pussys" but.. Who need the alliance for 4 guild for win? :) (maybe more..)

Your Door Doent Work

mapaa1.jpg

Everybody has mapped once for fun or idk.. and we wont be posting here all the shits we do when we are bored, u call us pussies cause u guild havent log in in all the day just cause im playing more than before n my guild is fucking u?

Everybody has mapped once for fun or idk.. and we wont be posting here all the shits we do when we are bored, u call us pussies cause u guild havent log in in all the day just cause im playing more than before n my guild is fucking u?

hahaha true and i aint even been on :p

im ready for this update already.. not happy that im going to lose one of my donator items though because i bought it in the game

Back