• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

Bump for this thread.

What's everyone up to?

ALSO FOR SMART PEOPLE:::
Anyone good with DNS stuff, can I use one CNAME record to forward to a subdomain that's using an A record and arrive at the correct location?

E.g.
[My Subdomain with the CNAME Record]--->[Subdomain I set in CNAME]--->127.0.0.1

Should make my subdomain point to 127.0.0.1 ?

Or is there some reason this wouldn't work?

Thanks in advance, btw I'm a noob at this so that might be a bit confusing.

lol tanner and zarz arent hiding their sex life their talking about how they are gay akalic lol

hahaha :p I love u too saul =)
But I just want to kill ppl thats why I war :*

Last edited:
(L) (L) (L)
YEA YEA ITS CYNTARA...EVERYONE IN WAR BUT EVERYONE LOVES EVERYONE!!
Well...we all love you too drakanXD

All in favor

ALL IN FAVOR IN JUMPING BARDOOK SINCE HES LVL 1.3K SAY EYE :D FREE LVLS FREE LVLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 drakan but sometimes ure a pain in the ass like literally like shoving a nail gun and shooting it and then you bleed while ure faring? :S <3 :D p.s the pain in the ass was fredi crover cause hes kinda homosexual :p ya derg i mean like shit man he isint a homie of mine anymore even tho he never knew buy we all know Answer is my homie :D my #1 i think drakan is my like #4 :D and fredi is like my left ass cheak? any ways Bah Baye

Last edited:
ure like #5 cause i gotta include my freinds too (RL) and fredi the reason why ure my left ass cheak is cause you act like a hotshot in some wars i can mention 1 war if you want to hear about that tell me BUT i might change my hommie list :D who knows o btw i dont understand why get lvl 1k under rb 50 in my mind i think thats alittle retarded as what my cousin said more pots means longer life span :p o and can some 1 tell me is this the way how to spell this word 'Crab or Krab' i get f'ed up

Back