• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

Mine is bugged too, I wont level up anymore but I do want to get online randomly to fuck some ppl ¬¬

First Question~ i've been playing cyntara since idk march 2009 back when you could get to like level 3000, played with Wrath, Nokbane, Raging Sniper, and wraths good friend umm hyrox?? :s

how did i get brought into this post when i havent played in over 4 months?? lmao obsessed or somethin

can you believe it? its already been one and a half months ;) time flys when your having so much fun on RL tibia... but i occasionally log onto cyntara to bug rape my fellow enemies. they are so retareded, telling them that just wont do it. I DEMENAD my capp to be fixed.. how come everyones capp is exept for me? (and a few others) kindda dumb.

rl friends, contact me on rubera/arcania

Oif, You playing on Rubera?
If so, PM me, I'm Von Odyss, I worldtransfered :)

oh..

Guild membership: Trial Fire of the Fierce Immortals

LOL... noobiest guild ever! xDDDD i always kill people in that guild and anardy and sir dragsalot msg me every fucken time LOL..
but i won't kill you.. well the guilds not hunted, i just kill level 50-'s.

just having it for protection :p
Goota get a bit known on the server before I make my own guild ^^
But I'm doing fine

Back