• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

lmao the market place ? pfft u know u cant even go in there with ur skool uniform on durin skool hrs now .. BANNED lmao

@Reaper ughm dude lets see if you paid around 80$ for stuff on an ot and then loose it after like 4 days of playing? I think anyone would be pissed about that when they play fair and get told that they were probably cheating.

I can't wait for the update, personally.
I haven't agreed with many updates in Cyntara history (or real Tibia history.. maybe I'm just afraid of change) but it seems Red has put lots of work into this and really taken the thoughts of the players into consideration.

Lets get this tread moving faster haha 700 will never come. Did anyone do anything cool for thanksgiving and what is your favorite food?

Mine has been busy. I go to school at UW Madison so we came back to Green Bay for thanksgiving, then today we went to cut down a Christmas tree. Later I had to drive back to madison (3hrs) to work for 4 hrs then im driving back to Green Bay same night. Tomorrow we are going to chicago to go to Tiffanys to get my fiancee's ring resized then going back to relax with the rest of our family haha.

My favorite food is either apple crisp, or of course turkey!

Lets get this tread moving faster haha 700 will never come. Did anyone do anything cool for thanksgiving and what is your favorite food?

Mine has been busy. I go to school at UW Madison so we came back to Green Bay for thanksgiving, then today we went to cut down a Christmas tree. Later I had to drive back to madison (3hrs) to work for 4 hrs then im driving back to Green Bay same night. Tomorrow we are going to chicago to go to Tiffanys to get my fiancee's ring resized then going back to relax with the rest of our family haha.

My favorite food is either apple crisp, or of course turkey!

HAHA You're old.

Back