• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

lol incorrect zarz found the program that crashes the server so he can give it to red and they can sort it out :p (may have been a joke dont know i didnt bother reading the pages b4 lol) so whats everyone been up to?

i verver like's cintara its a noob map and you need to update your world its like 7.6 server i play like 1 hour i was boring i leave that server suxx only kids play that server for fun

i verver like's cintara its a noob map and you need to update your world its like 7.6 server i play like 1 hour i was boring i leave that server suxx only kids play that server for fun

Beside I didn't understand any crap of your post, I think it's about Cyntara?, your post count really makes your opinion worthfully. And in 1 houre of playing you can't see how a server is. The only kid in here are you lol.

i plays there server para 1 hour, noob map y no lke 7.6 pro maps. i leave that world suxx only cool people play

i plays there server para 1 hour, noob map y no lke 7.6 pro maps. i leave that world suxx only cool people play

For a bad-english skilled speaker it's not hard to talk like that, but for an usually well english speaker like you that text is Pr0 xD

It kinda died cause we were talking about the update and points all the time, but since we said like everything about it, we got nothing more to say.

After the update it will be active again I think, we can talk about the updates then haha

Back