• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Offline Chat

I'm Canadian... I like tacos and burritos... They are a good invention by a lazy race xD

thats why u quitted? =0
and thats why u left ur own guil shadow ?
fail dumbass

its a fail wen a team kicks ur ass til u stay in pz all day, then wen they leave, u actually take pz nd think ur the shit.

All threads containing nonsense have been merged.
This is where the nonsense/trash talk shall be talked.

I will need a considerable amount of forum space soon for some news.

Red

@Loon Fair point man the bruhs were just way too organised for us. + half of our team didnt speak english so instead of atking shotz of death they atkd shadow of death.

A new way of fighting?

"Mag's contract got some mighty fine print!
And that mighty fine print puts mag in a mighty fine predicament."

Red

kk umm 1 question red why dont you take care of cyntara i mean like brs that didnt finish cyntara zone alredy have fire walker boots like most of em i think you tould look into ot to see if threre dupped because people now might think if they dup and see that no 1 is talking ab out it then there gunna keep on doing it and agian and again

Days ago Chang sell an energy bomb rune like a doble overtime to me :mad:and today Honour sell one to a friend of mine. Change the color or the figure. :mad:

soz but lol thats an old soltera trick theres another rune thingy like that as well but cant remeber it have to watch out for that i got done with that once funny thing was the noob never left pz when i was online lol

Old soltera thing..... Acting like you guys "invented" it? Lol I found out that trick with common sense lmao

Back