• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cyntara Ventrilo! [4.0 Update]

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, Today, April 9, 2009, I have purchased a Cyntara Ventrilo for players to join and have verbal chats with each other, and perhaps Red sometime! :shock:

Thread last updated on: July 2, 2010

Information:
Hostname or IP: Cyntara.NationVoice.com
Port number: 4276
Password: cyntarist

You can download Ventrilo at this Link!

Please read the new MoTD ;)!
You MUST abide to these rules when using Cyntara's Ventrilo!

Red

Last edited:
Start using this guys, Red was nice enough to provide it for you and it's an excellent way to organize quests, PK teams, and wars.

Come in vent! (unless your you don't speak english well, then you can gtfo)

ive tryed the vent... all i ever hear from people in there, even in the english channels is spanish and shit... WAY too many br's and crap in my opinion and there NEVER in there own damn language channel! EVER!

ive tryed the vent... all i ever hear from people in there, even in the english channels is spanish and shit... WAY too many br's and crap in my opinion and there NEVER in there own damn language channel! EVER!

I just checked my Ventrilo, and I was appalled. Never had I seen it like that. I had to ban over 6 users.

Red

lol, so you saw that i clearly was not jokeing... they should at least be in there own language channels -.-

lol, so you saw that i clearly was not jokeing... they should at least be in there own language channels -.-

They're lucky I even made those channels <_<

You might wana check your vent more often dude. lol i went in there the other day and there was like.. 10+ people in the "cyntara hunting" section talking in BR with other servers in there comments.

Ya dude i dont think ppl rly use the vent all to much i go in sometimes and have never seen anyone in it. But iv only been playing for like 2 weeks so idk if the ppl who did use it quit or what.

last time i was on vent there were too many non english speaking ppl on it maybe you could make a designated section for them to go talk in their own language cause it rlly bugs me when ur tryin to talk with mates and all u here is sumthin that sound alien or just plain jibberish .. just a thought

I went in a few times as well. and I just havent met anyone there, beside some ppl who are afk and don't answer lol

yeah i went on with twiz like 3 or 4 days ago and there was about 20 people in 2 different secions and they werent even english lol

yeah i went on with twiz like 3 or 4 days ago and there was about 20 people in 2 different secions and they werent even english lol

Yeah, changed the password on them.

Red

Back