• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cyntara zone

Kurwaa

Reaction score
Red Cyntara zone is impossible to do red is too strong in there we could not even heal with pots to survive...
Fix it plz

it's been done many times, it's not too hard you need a team of people who know what they are doing, try looking for amerciand/english people (they kind of have a brain)

Find a level 600 Knight (full donor and curaga) find 2 druids to heal the knight, get about 5 mages to kill red, kill the summons first.

Yes, you need a team.
Yes, of different vocations! :eek:

It's not that hard to do, me thron and drop shot almost did it all all by our selves, but then drop shot had to be a moron and get banned for a month for getting levels illegally... damn... And yes, red is a beast (and perhaps a little bit too into himself? lol jk) but it's certianly not impossible to win that battle.

It's supposed to be the hardest quest. Don't cry. It's not like no one can do it.

~~Raxor

Red Cyntara zone is impossible to do red is too strong in there we could not even heal with pots to survive...
Fix it plz

Lol its not impossible xd. You just need a good team.
You can ask teletubbies guild or bruhs.
Teletubies have done that quest a lot of time, Lord of death is the best at it ;)..

It's not that hard to do, me thron and drop shot almost did it all all by our selves, but then drop shot had to be a moron and get banned for a month for getting levels illegally... damn... And yes, red is a beast (and perhaps a little bit too into himself? lol jk) but it's certianly not impossible to win that battle.

Calling me narcissistic?
Think the world is all about me?
Well, news flash. It is.
Everything revolves around me.
I'm the best.
I love myself.
Everybody loves me.

.. :blink::blink:

lol red is sometimes a lil mean and stuff but he`s NORMALLY with in reason lol.
also the quest is very much possible u can solo everything except red and jimmy urine...
get a team it becomes easy.
Hint USE MWALL...

Ya red isnt that hard with mwalls and a knight. Iv tanked him 4 times now and only died once. Not saying he is easy but he isnt pose to be easy thats a sweet item u get from him xD

Back