• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team CynterO Custom OT Recruiting Team!

CynterO

Reaction score
CynterO City is a new city by a continent, travelers need to take a boat or the fast way, a forcefield to get here.
In this continent It's alot of challenges on the way, you will experience the new art of magic and pure muscles.
In the old kingdom's it was abnormally to have magic legal, but in the new kingdoms we study the art of magic and learn
how to be strong and powerfull. Some people can't quit learning more of the magic art, so they training and at last they
prestige to withstand even more. There is some legends, they can increase your power to the higher level.
All I can say is, It's a challenging world out there.​

We're recruiting:
1. Mapper (2/2)
2. Story Writer (0/1)
3. Tutor/Mod (1/2)

4. Scripter (1/1)

Thread will be updated once any new members have joined.
Email: [email protected] (Don't bother adding for msn)

PHP:
Yourname?
Age?
Language?
Counrty?
Why this server?
Example of work [Mapper]
Server's you've been working on?

P.S - Don't judge the story, It's a reson im searching for a story writer! :D

Last edited:
Yourname?sarah
Age?18
Language?English,Arabic,Frensh
Counrty?Usa,Texas
Why this server?I like custom map
Example of work [Mapper]Pm me and i will show u some.
Server's you've been working on? --

Yourname?sarah
Age?18
Language?English,Arabic,Frensh
Counrty?Usa,Texas
Why this server?I like custom map
Example of work [Mapper]Pm me and i will show u some.
Server's you've been working on? --

Gonna look at your mapping piece alittle more tomorrow and ill decide then! :)

Yourname? Linus
Age? 14
Language? Swedish and English
Country? Sweden
Why this server? I have seen the map and it seems very nice, i also like many of the systems on the server and i also think that the server can go far.
Example of work [Mapper] -
Server's you've been working on? Well, i just came back after a long break so i dont remember everyone but idretsvegen is one and i also had some ots myself.

And im applying for the Tutor/Mod position, said it here becouse there was no question about it.

Yourname? Linus
Age? 14
Language? Swedish and English
Country? Sweden
Why this server? I have seen the map and it seems very nice, i also like many of the systems on the server and i also think that the server can go far.
Example of work [Mapper] -
Server's you've been working on? Well, i just came back after a long break so i dont remember everyone but idretsvegen is one and i also had some ots myself.

And im applying for the Tutor/Mod position, said it here becouse there was no question about it.

PMed

Back
Top Bottom