• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming CynterO's lifethread on ShadowCores!

Payback time!

For me it's justified because they killed me first, took 1 atht the time :ninja:

well played :p

Thanks, Jelcia was a coward and came with Lulek [100] and his higher char Giepek [125] so i died again thought :p

His mad because i took his loot.
13:32 Giepek [125]: give loot ?
13:33 Giepek [125]: fuck you

Last edited:
I just got shit on by some sorc,he hits like 670 with ue and 400 with sd Xd Kinda sick. I need my exura gran ico for that ;P

I went afk skilling,probably gonna take some lvls tonight

I just got shit on by some sorc,he hits like 670 with ue and 400 with sd Xd Kinda sick. I need my exura gran ico for that ;P

I went afk skilling,probably gonna take some lvls tonight

Ye, need some more lvls to survive the ue.

Yap ;P Gonna go try heros soon ;P I hope good loot :p Now any good place ? A bit hidden?

Yah,I'm just doing ancient scarabs task,I wanna get the brooch from the boss :>

yah XD I got 95 in like an hour,with 270k profit at zao lizards. Ill go for another 1h hunt later tonight,hopefully less ppl and more profit ! :>

I just got 104 lvl... Still wasting,I have to get 120 lvl,and u and me can go Drakens together ;P So much profit there dude xd

- - - Updated - - -

A coward that needs another 200+ to kill me

Claims that i use bot because i'm good at pvp xD

Last edited:
yay im in there :) good at pvp my ass bro unless u call running as fast as u can with manashield to pz good

Back