• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CynterO's Mapping Thread!

CynterO

Reaction score
Unfinish by Illusion and Javerstin:

When complete by Cyntero:

Quest Room i made for fun:

Project's Quest:

Project's outside Depot:

Project's Hunting:

No negative please :D

I just liked the completed mountain, looks very nice. The rest is regular. Try taking screenshots with the "Don't stretch/shrink game window" option on makes it look neat.

The mountain is just something i completed for fun, the rest is for my custom ot thats still in progress its just to show some examples ^^

I don't doubt your motives, everyone starts like that. As a tip, take in-game screenshots as I mentioned in my previous post, it'll look better. ^_^

why does everyone lately ask "no negative plz"?
well, finishing stuff is easy, but making your own is a bit harder, isn't it?

last picture is pretty nice looking and the first few i see a bit of autoborder like with troughs stone tiles and i dont like how you used a tile for pavement..

The only picture I've liked from this thread would be the mountain, by you, javier and illusion. Which may I add is probably 90% by Illusion/Javier who are exceedingly getting a lot better day by day.

In my eyes you need to focus on working on your own for a bit, try mapping by taking inspiration from great mappers on otland. Try to map something similar to the picture you were inspired by and hopefully it will give you ideas for future references that there's just another style of many for say example Rats you could have caves, sewers. Also I ask you to please use Raw :{

The only picture I've liked from this thread would be the mountain, by you, javier and illusion. Which may I add is probably 90% by Illusion/Javier who are exceedingly getting a lot better day by day.
He basicly filled the mountain, nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom