• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Cypher Online Needs A (Serious) Partner

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Cypher Online is nearing a stage of development where most of the development effort will be geared towards creating content. For this, Lburn, the owner of Cypher Online, is looking for a partner that has more than one skill as it pertains to developing Open Tibia Servers.

All applicants must be skilled at more than one of the following areas: Mapping, Scripting, Writing (English), Creating Quests (Writing & Scripting original quests), Formulating (Balancing of PvE and PvP), Community Management, Web Development, Server Administration, Database Management, Puzzlemaking (Scripting or Mapping involved).

7yxt8.jpg

Custom Features:
Remade Food System
Healing Herbs
Custom Vocations
Creatures, Habitats, and Loot

World Loot Distribution
Every piece of equipment in the server is custom
Health/Mana Regeneration Ability
The Importance of Exploration

This is just the beginning of the detailing what's already implemented as of right now. The current version is 10.31, and all I need are a couple of testers that will aide the server. There will be prizes for everyone that participates in testing, whether it be now or later down the line. As long as you've helped test and submitted reports, once the server officially launches, you will get a few nifty vanity goodies, exclusive to testers.

Application Method
In order to apply to this position, please visit the official Cypher Online Application System.

Please keep in mind that I'm looking for someone that is willing to be dedicated to the project. Cypher Online is a very serious custom server that I need someone who will be willing to be my ride or die partner.

Last edited:
First Name: Marcelo Madrigal
Language(s): spanish english
Development Skills: 12 year working in ot's servers have mines
Best Method of Contact (facebook J'chelo Madrigal)
Messanger outlook [email protected]
im great mapper i can show you some of my creations

Application Format:
First Name: Alex
Language(s): Spanish, English, Portuguese
Development Skills: Scripting (LUA, PHP, C++)
Best Method of Contact (Skype, Email, etc): alexisbizcar

@Jaed Le Raep

Your server is very unique, and you have something fantastic going!
I hope to see your server thrive with a lot of people burning for the RP genre,
and that it may develop into something even more extraordinary!

As i have very limited time lately, i cannot offer "super" dedicated work.
I can however freely help creatively with Lore, Quest-Lines, Monsters and 'Spriting*'
As these are probably not high on your priority list i may not be considered as a very useful asset at this point.

But I offer some/little help, only to gain experience with my creative skills.
If my message should appeal to you and you are now considering my offer,
please don't hesitate to message me.

*Sprites* = I'm still quite new to spriting, but my improvement is rapidly increasing
as i do a little here and there for people. You can check out some of my "first" sprites i
made, in the link of my signature. (I will update it soon with my newer sprites)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
APPLICATION

First Name: Rune.
Language(s): Danish, English, (bit of swedish and norwegian and german)
Development skills:
1. Programming: C++ and C# (Non-tibia basis)
2. Creative: Drawing,Writing, Spriting*

Best Method of Contact: Probably skype, E-mail, and Message here on OTLand.
E-mail. [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, Stay classy!
And may your development be swift and bugless! :)

I've reached out to everyone that has posted thus far, but nothing has been locked down as of yet. Thus, the search continues.

There's a new method to applying to the team. Please visit the original post, which has been updated.

I'm willing to apply to be the right-hand of yours when needed, what Ill come up with can be discussed in private chat or Facebook, you won't be disappointed.

Back