• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Czapla Mapping Thread

Reaction score
Hiho my first mapping pieces
Im gonna try myself as a mapper.

Water Falls

Bog Raiders Cave

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-05-3-19-49-15.jpg
    screenshot_2012-05-3-19-49-15.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Id say its good for your first pieces.
The depot is a bit spacious, make it smaller and the details are fine for your first try.
Also good to see that you are trying some raw, autoborder can teach you some things but definetely you shouldnt rely fully on it and learn how things are done with the raw palette. It will help you get better.

Id say its good for your first pieces.
The depot is a bit spacious, make it smaller and the details are fine for your first try.
Also good to see that you are trying some raw, autoborder can teach you some things but definetely you shouldnt rely fully on it and learn how things are done with the raw palette. It will help you get better.

Thanks now i try to make some town ;)

You have potential, are you interested in joining my project? I know you are a recent mapper but i can help you learn and develop your skills while i have an extra pair of hands helping me map.. It will be a great way for you to get your name around the community and become an experienced mapper :)

Regards

awwww bullshit, simple and easy to do, too squary for my unwritten apertince...
i dont care if that's ur first map, work harder, try more and maybe someday u will be just like real skilled mapper :>

I'm going to help him through my project :) just watch he will become a real skilled mapper!

Back