• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Daemon from RL-Tibia (Picture inside)

It was removed as you can see here:
The first demon to dwell in Tibia, from around 1999. It was removed from the game in 2000/2001, but recreated and named "Demon".

Jerry..... You can not see that monster ingame any more... It was the firs "demon" creature in tibia, in versions before 7.X

That picture is from some screenshot or from some old .SPR

And you cant make this monster to the OT, cause that image is not in sprites right now.

If you'd read the upper post..

Why? Anyone can recreate this sprite and put it in a custom spr...not hard! Maybe you're just too remedial to understand ANYTHING can be done with time...

Of course it can be done(and its very easy) but Jerry didnt mean that, i guess. He said he saw that monster on OT, and did not say anything about strange Sprites :/

Anyway, It's removed from lastest SPR, i 100% sure of that, cos I edite sprites...

In my opinion it should be added to OTs, just for fun. Have no clue how sprites and stuff work tho so it might be really hard or something. But the more looktypes the better right?

Back