• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dafuq did just happen?

Apofex

Reaction score
Hours of set back. Luckely I only lost 40 red pocs + death during the shut down but what is going on?

I lost 4 level and 1kk in loot. i have screenshots of my levels -.-

I dont care if afk botting is allowed or not. I have been exping for 15h without relogging. Where is my 2 levels and 5kk?

I dont care if afk botting is allowed or not. I have been exping for 15h without relogging. Where is my 2 levels and 5kk?

You did something illegal and still want your money + levels back?

I'll go rob a bank and when I got the money and get caught I'll claim to the police that I demand "my" money back. >;

Congratulations! You have just received an award for being the dumbest player on the entire world of ShadowCores.

(Elucidation: The Server Save occurred 7 hours ago.)

i dont care if this was their fault, but this is their server and they should tak care of their players

Maybe they will. But I doubt they will take care of anyone calling them idiots when this most likely happened without their control.

Maybe they will. But I doubt they will take care of anyone calling them idiots when this most likely happened without their control.

I dont call them idiots, but i think they should take care of thir players if this was their fault or not