• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dafuq did just happen?

Fuck this shit, from the begining of the day iw as making quest on all my chars, the strange thing is i didnt log at the state of ss but one of my char was loged inthe middle of firewalker boots, other ek was loged in house while i loged out at inq reward. funniest thing is i dont have reward from inq , but the exp is added :eek:ooooooooo

something really is fucked up here

edit:
also bought items for my house to deco, no items, no cash. cool stroy ;) about 5kks lost btw. there all are in offer history but not in my dp , wtf
quest log on web showing 96% made of inq, i can go to reward room but chest is empty, while i didnt took reward hahaha so funny fuck this crash

Last edited:
lol who cares if he botted or not? its legal to bot but not to be afk botting still he should get his stuff back if it was caused by twifysoft

lol who cares if he botted or not? its legal to bot but not to be afk botting still he should get his stuff back if it was caused by twifysoft

no it's not legal to bot by the computer either, but if they are by the computer then they will reply (right?) and then they can't say that they are botting = can't ban them.

no it's not legal to bot by the computer either, but if they are by the computer then they will reply (right?) and then they can't say that they are botting = can't ban them.

that was the dumbest sht i seen today...