• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damage from Player

Never heard of that version: TheForgottenServerV8.2 64bit, Maybe you have little damage because you character are very low level, skills, magiclevels, etc...?

Extra:
What is probably happening is that you have some troll script of the onChangeHealth and onChangeMana style, it could also be some modification in the source code, there are custom servers on the internet based on TFS but with specific modifications for the type of server they were trying to do, for example war level 8~100, which do little damage in general or servers with war level 1000~10k or more... so there are different formulas.

However we can try to help, do you have any suspicious script? Do you remember what was the last modification you made before this started to happen? or did you just download it and came across this? in any case you can check your data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml file and look for events of type healthchange or manachange and remove them to confirm that it is one of those scripts.

When you remove them from the archive, remember to run the /reload creaturescripts command, then try to damage some monsters to confirm.
If this doesn't work, I'm afraid it's source modifications.

Never heard of that version: TheForgottenServerV8.2 64bit, Maybe you have little damage because you character are very low level, skills, magiclevels, etc...?

Extra:
What is probably happening is that you have some troll script of the onChangeHealth and onChangeMana style, it could also be some modification in the source code, there are custom servers on the internet based on TFS but with specific modifications for the type of server they were trying to do, for example war level 8~100, which do little damage in general or servers with war level 1000~10k or more... so there are different formulas.

However we can try to help, do you have any suspicious script? Do you remember what was the last modification you made before this started to happen? or did you just download it and came across this? in any case you can check your data/creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml file and look for events of type healthchange or manachange and remove them to confirm that it is one of those scripts.

When you remove them from the archive, remember to run the /reload creaturescripts command, then try to damage some monsters to confirm.
If this doesn't work, I'm afraid it's source modifications.
no bro iam lvl 1k+ and i tried a few times with diff chrs and same
if u have better version can u send to me?
Post automatically merged:

I know where the problem
it's from items when i up equipper damage be less
Post automatically merged:

without items 12k+
with items 40+
1657082121606.png1657082057751.png

Last edited:
Back