• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damage_type parameters

Nokturno

Not a human
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there a way to add custom damage type parameters into an onuse item ? (potions for example) similar to a buff.

Like +holy damage, fire damage, healling bonus etc?
Even elemental resistance buffs.

Im doing some custom potions and i dont know how to aproach it

Last edited:
Either Conditions or write custom Buff system.

P.S. If someone says "storage", I'm going to puke.
I was planning to look at your upgrade system code to use it as a reference,u did something similar with the items there, if im right.

I was planning to look at your upgrade system code to use it as a reference,u did something similar with the items there, if im right.
Sure, if you want to go full Lua. If you were to dig into source code and write helpers, you would have 10x less Lua code, better efficiency and scripts easier to maintain. As I said before, you can either extend Conditions to include more types (like +damage) or write completely new one, standard Buffs system known from 90% of RPG games.
buffs.gif

Back