• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

damn unban me

Dizel

Reaction score
i wasnt botting....simply hunting bog raiders is it illegal?
why the hell im getting banned for hunting?? there is nothing about in in rules!

you dont even talked to me not even teleported to me just banned and logged off i logged in with other char to talk with u and u werent online

Last edited:
he usually checks some people then when hes done checking them he bans all the botters at the same time, so he probably was at you when you were botting, newb.

i wasnt botting i was on all day i even can tell what i was hunting how much times i died what loot i got and all

A GM always ask first like: Hello... and then something else, if you don't answer... byebye.

Simple as that.

A GM always ask first like: Hello... and then something else, if you don't answer... byebye.

Simple as that.

lol, so kinda wierd that nobody came to me when i was hunting, and i got banned anyway? So, does bans was not justified, atleast not mine, Siple as that

A Gamemaster usually say something, however the ban may not come right away. If you are caught botting, you will be added to a list. The banishment may be up to 24hours after you have been caught.

Next time, try be at ur pc heh? ;-)

the gm didnt even talked to me he wasnt near me he i was hunting alone no ppl near....suddenly ban...no ask if im botting ho hello no bye ANYTHING

the gm didnt even talked to me he wasnt near me he i was hunting alone no ppl near....suddenly ban...no ask if im botting ho hello no bye ANYTHING

OMgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!

You are banned from a game <.< now your life is ruined forever OMGOMG!!!!

:: Dude, ever heard about "irl"? ;;In Real Life;;.... ??

my life is not only tibia
but when im working hard on getting lvl and getting unfair punishment im getting mad

but now you got banned because botting, right?

and you did bot, right?

but you do just as every else Bot-Losers you say you rox in make exp 24/7 and crying when you get banned, and tell everyone that you have never botted, right
?

In my eyes you want to look like you rule in making level/skills in a game, by be botting secret, you tell your friends you could not answer because you were spammed by monsters... so you didn't noticed they tried to talk with ya... and when they can prove you are botting you say you don't even know how a bot work or how to get it... right?

and by make a very big deal out of it at site you try to make yourself look like you aren't a botter,... still friends leave you because you only lie 24/7 you still make big deal of it....

ofc i was botting but here the gms are agressive and banning so im not useing here and i dont have crack for ng for 8.42 so now i dont have bot

Back
Top Bottom