• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damonia EVOLUTION Discussion Thread!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey otlanders,
through a poll at my thread
http://otland.net/f251/what-ot-you-want-152826/
I decided to soon publish this evolution Server!
DAMONIA EVOLUTIONS!

Already 11 otland members voted that they will play on it and I hope a lot more will join :D
11 Voters:ante_je,ChiSka,Cyro,gelendizer,gotille, lackheart, LilleSnakz, Moataz Hero, Pecax, Reasembled, Zacha.
Thank you guys!

Features:

Now we are coming to the features of this awesome server:
-Client will be 8.60(maybee also custom so you can choose both either)
-It is a well fixed server with no bugs known. (reporting them will grant you some shoppoints)
-It has really nice quests and those will be for sure updated if needed!
-We use a smooth host
-The server has funny talkacticons such as !love playername(both players say it to each other and a nice effect will appear) and !sex to entertain the people who are looking for fun!
-For people who like ingame features we have a nice Addon by lether system(you need the items or cash), and monster outfits, you can get by lether, too :D We also offer a npc who gives you some missions who will be expanded ofc! We also offer a very nice pet system with many great little helpers for you! At least we offer you a very nice VIP system which gives you access to the VIP area, where you can enjoy a nice city, new teleports and special monster outfits(from bosses) to wear!
-We also have a little customized vocations so we have: knight,Gladiator, epic knight...
-We offer you 10+ games to enjoy your stay and the town is really nice for pking so the pvp-players will definitley enjoy this, too :D
-We have a lot more features which I iwll add later on!
-We currently work on a custom client, too, but you can still use the normal 8.60 client!

Here you go with some screenshots:

29e8vp.png

9u4roj.png

m8gp3d.png

21mhmy0.png

2603bpc.png

3089tdz.png

2wqepo1.png

esvm0l.png

This Otserv will be published as soon as my dedicated server is ready and I have set all up and fixed some minor bugs!
Kind Regards,
Damon

Make it custom client. not 8.6. Or there will be lots of botters. If u make it custom,ill play :p

On 8.6 u will also play :D and maybee i will offer both options...
Adding some more features tonight!

Back