• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Damon's Hosting Service|PREPAID|VPS-Unlimited

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to my VPS Hosting Service!

The Team:
Management
: @Damon (Owner)
Special Services: @dominique120
Designer: Steve aka SHiFT (no Otland member)

8klgW7b.png

Support is no longer provided via E-Mail or ticket system.
Instead via PM @Damon

Average Speedtest:
4072612476.png

Support is provided via Otland PM to @Damon

About:

The idea behind this project is to offer you the VPS that meets your expectations.
I am offering you various types of hosting services such as Gameservers, Voiceservers and reliable VPS. I came up with this idea because I know from experience how expensive it seems to get into OTS hosting hence I thought I'd offer some affordable yet quite reasonably performing VPS to fit your needs.
When it comes to hosting servers, flexibility is where it's at. Thus I have decided on using prepaid plans so flexible in their duration that it could not be easier for you to get your server started! Are you looking for an environment to test your server, or check if one of my hosting plans meets your expectations in terms of stability, availabilty and performance? No problem! The shortest renting period is 2 days for an amazinglycheap price, while there are also weekly or monthly offers. If you already are running a big OTS and want to check out wheter my hosting is where you are gonna settle on, I tell you again: No worries! I've got you covered! If you are considering one of my large performance plans (all above 6GB RAM), I will gladly provide you with a 2 day trial for free! If you are satisfied and if your players are satisfied ,then I am, too. If you aren't I'd be terribly sorry and will terminate your testserver without any more hassle for you. Anyway, I bet you will be satisfied :)
The VPS are of high performance and are connected to a 1Gbit/s port coming along with a Traffic Flatrate! Additionaly they are utilizing the power of the great Intel Xeon CPU using multiple cores to ensure your servers are just as stable as you need them to be! Network Attacks such as DDOS have always been a painful and have been keeping server owners from focusing ln the important things such as developing the server. Thus, all the VPS, Gameservers and Voiceservers are protected by myLoc's 3-layered DDOS mitigation infrastructure capable of negating most of the incoming attacks up to 480 Gbits(3x160 Gbits). It is no secret, that there will never be a guarantee of a 100% attack free network environment, but we can still minimize the chance of this sad scenario.
Now coming back to the choice of your server, by being able to choose between the different offers of VPS featuring a variation of CPU cores and reserved amount of RAM, you will, no doubt, find a offer that suits you!

Special Services:

In order to help newcomers out as much as possible, @dominique120 and me offer you to setup your server on either Windows or Linux together with a website AAC (Znote/ModernAAC). Each setup is considered a one time fee and costs 5€. This is an amazingly cheap price and you are ready to go! Even without Linux knowledge you will be told how to manage your files. This is also a smart choice if you have no Linux knowledge however you want to use Linux due to its system using only a minimum of RAM while Windows uses already alot of RAM just for being up and running.

VPS-Plans and prices:
Note:
Prices below are displayed for either 2days/10days/15days/30days.
We are offering solely a Prepaid Hosting for maximum flexibility.
6B0AeXR.png

Windows:

Order now!
Please PM @Damon to order your server right away!

Still questions?

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or message us!
Need a special specification? We can work that out! Message me!

Any updates planned? Yes! Indeed!

- SEO
- Gameservers
- More Linux operating Systems (such as Ubuntu)
- Even more flexibility
- More offers
- Your ideas

YOUR IDEAS:

If you guys have any ideas on how to improve this service let us know!

YOUR SERVER:

All of your server files will stay yours. We will under no circumstances use/publish your server files without your permission.

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Offer CentOS 7 instead of shitty ubuntu.

Overall looks great I will certainly be sending people your way!

Offer CentOS 7 instead of shitty ubuntu.

Overall looks great I will certainly be sending people your way!
Thank you for the kind words, Sir! I am already talking with my contact person about adding more Linux variety to the servers :)

Kind regards,
Damon

I would also be awesome if you offered domains and pass them through Cloudflare(internal, dont give people access to this domain management interface) for extra protection.

Also, is this KVM or OpenVZ virtualization?

I would also be awesome if you offered domains and pass them through Cloudflare(internal, dont give people access to this domain management interface) for extra protection.

Also, is this KVM or OpenVZ virtualization?
About the domains this is a great Idea and I always wanted to make myself familiar with CloudFlare as I see high potential in it, so I will no doubt consider this!
Linux servers are openVZ, Windows KVM (no other option for windows lel).
If an experienced Linux user wants to run Linux on KVM instead I can change that, however the price would then be as high as the respective Windows Plan.

Trustworthy guy, would blindly trust him with my files (that includes Halfaway too :p)

Good luck!

Btw, what legal actions can you take if someone chargebacks? I am sure you guys aren't registered as a company, you can't win disputes if you don't record the transaction, but when you say it's a donation then they can chargeback if they want to... Better make them actually "rent" it, not considered as a donation & record transactions... That way they can't chargeback :)

Trustworthy guy, would blindly trust him with my files (that includes Halfaway too :p)

Good luck!

Btw, what legal actions can you take if someone chargebacks? I am sure you guys aren't registered as a company, you can't win disputes if you don't record the transaction, but when you say it's a donation then they can chargeback if they want to... Better make them actually "rent" it, not considered as a donation & record transactions... That way they can't chargeback :)
Heya there! Thanks for your recommendation! As for the legal actions concerning charge backs you are quite right. There is not alot I can do, however the PayPal will certainly be blacklisted. Additionaly I will edit the "donation" to "payment" in the Terms of Service in a few days just waiting for some legit thing to be processed first. After modifying the ToS I will acctually be able to take legal actions, if I consider it worth the effort, that is.

Although i haven't used this service, i can say the service is 100% trustable. A service with both @Damon and @HalfAway can't get wrong really.

Nice speedtest btw, thinking of starting a hosting service myself..
4081058867.png

Although i haven't used this service, i can say the service is 100% trustable. A service with both @Damon and @HalfAway can't get wrong really.

Nice speedtest btw, thinking of starting a hosting service myself..
Haha thank your for this post Sebbe :) If it was you I would even rent a server with this shitts net and run my online turn based (5hours waiting time regarding your upload) card game (which does not exist) at your service xD

great & 1 more thing, @Damon you should try to get SSL Encryption, trust me it affects people's attitude towards your web, makes it feel more "legit"

great & 1 more thing, @Damon you should try to get SSL Encryption, trust me it affects people's attitude towards your web, makes it feel more "legit"
I have also considered this and it is on my To-Do list :)

HalfAway recommends then, this will be my future hosting server i will use.

Update - Checkout and Overview
Now we have an Overview Page of ALL Windows VPS compared with prices and then if you click on the "Order Now!" button, you are redirected to a page where you will find an overview of your server specs and can simply select the respective period of rent you wish to order and then will be redirected to PayPal Checkout :)

Last edited:
Back