• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damon's Thread

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there,
Since i am about developing my own 2D game with RPG Maker VX ACE, i will post some sprites here :)

Those i made just messing a bit around with the programm GCH to get used to it.
I am aware that the Strawhat of the farmer guy (Luffy D Monkey muhaha) is not adjusted properly in the side perspectives but was too tired yesterday^^

wa4pys.jpg

8xq3w7.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy*

Looks good, but I don't know wha GCH is.

idk tbh looks almost the same as these. :(
patryk.gif
ofcourse you'll find the same looking outfits because the GCH program is a program where u pick different preset stuff. like cloths, weapons , eyes and such... then you are able to give them a different colour.

ofcourse you'll find the same looking outfits because the GCH program is a program where u pick different preset stuff. like cloths, weapons , eyes and such... then you are able to give them a different colour.
oh haha ok :/

Acctually i wanted to wait for me to finish some work before posting here again but it seems that you guys wanna know about this asap :)
To make things clear i will answer this really quick:
So i am about getting into RPG MAKER VX ACE Game Developement.
The VX Ace comes with numerous preset 2D graphics already making it easier for the developer to focus on the game but having to make all sprites himself. Now GCH (GameCharacterHub) is a former mod designed for RPG MAKER in 2012 (back then it was known under the name "Fusion Maker")which has now been published with some new features and stabilits updates as a standalone. It comes with the regular VX Ace graphicset i already possess and the rpg maker xp graphics.
It allows you to create Characters for your game by using those graphics, and having a great layer system aswell as previewfunctions, frames and alot more nice stuff. What i am basicly doing is creating characters for my game based on the rpg makers graphics however the programm allows you to modify everything so i am changing some pixels here and there, adjusting the colors adding details etc. :) the programm also features to output the files directly to RPG MAKER which makes it even more comfortable for me to use for my project. But basicly you can use it for ANY 2D Sprites you wanna edit, what i will also be using for creating new weapons (layer based).

Hope this helped you guys out :)
More work coming tonight hopefully!
Cheers,
Damon

@Summ
Since you were curious about GCH aswell :)

Last edited:
@hehemidu
@Summ
Luffy Edit 2.0
Now belly free and with muscle attempt.
Hope you like it :)

2wrepv7.png

2m6wuhs.png

2wqu9fq.png

------------------
Update: Luffy DONE
- Belly free