• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damons Tproom

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
hello, i made a little tproom and will realese it if it's ready :p
please be patient and wait until I'm ready... still working on it!!!
Some screens(will be updated)
91b868.png

Kind Regards,
Damon

why? i know i am not such a good mapper, but i am working on room... and some noobs will have a little tp room :p so why not :D

Yeah :D
Thx for all comments so far...

Please post your tprooms here, so i can learn from you :)
Was just mapped for Fun, the Tproom. Got time to waste...

April fool's jokes are so funny =)

Very... colorful.

i lol'd when i saw these comments ahahah. But Dastan every time i see mapping somewhere i see you under it with 9/10 times and retarded remark saying how bad it sucks and how much its lacking. Ive seen this with both new mappers and elite mappers, instead of saying OMG SUXORZ and flaming more try helping people improve.

@ topic, i guess if your going for a high rate exp server this isnt terrible because most high exp servers, people dont give a shit about mapping they just want quick finding of monsters and thats what u got. But even if ur going for this, space the spawns out a little more.

Back