• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dan Gallery

madara excludes Facebook, Discord, Disappears with all the arts, you appear soon after with the same style, and the same sprites, much knowledge, do not you think? haha ha

Great work as always! I really love your smooth but highly detailed style. The only problem with this spider I can think of is that the legs (for spiders are in front of their heads, not on the same line) but I am aware you wanted to work in 64x64 dimension and show its big. So great work!

Great work as always! I really love your smooth but highly detailed style. The only problem with this spider I can think of is that the legs (for spiders are in front of their heads, not on the same line) but I am aware you wanted to work in 64x64 dimension and show its big. So great work!

Hello bro thanks for your comment, it means a lot to me knowing someone is actually enjoying my work. :)

Enjoying? Are you joking? some of these could be a great example of what most of us artists should achieve.

Enjoying? Are you joking? some of these could be a great example of what most of us artists should achieve.
Yeah, i agree with you. The thing is that i've been trough a harsh time and actually that made me grow, now i want to master every area in pixel art and after this launch my own project.

Yeah, i agree with you. The thing is that i've been trough a harsh time and actually that made me grow, now i want to master every area in pixel art and after this launch my own project.
harsh time: charge in advance, not deliver the work and still do a bad job done, had to change the nick to try to erase the past, spoke so bad that did equal, hypocrisy goes away madara, but one hour you learn, it worked for me, you still have time to create shame in the face and we know very well that this is just another fake account of yours, because you shared your screen a while ago showing images of your project, and you see that many of the sprites are in the picture of the desert scenery, with other people can work, but who knows you the longest, does not work, but, good luck in your "new identity", do not repeat the mistakes of the past 😉

harsh time: charge in advance, not deliver the work and still do a bad job done, had to change the nick to try to erase the past, spoke so bad that did equal, hypocrisy goes away madara, but one hour you learn, it worked for me, you still have time to create shame in the face and we know very well that this is just another fake account of yours, because you shared your screen a while ago showing images of your project, and you see that many of the sprites are in the picture of the desert scenery, with other people can work, but who knows you the longest, does not work, but, good luck in your "new identity", do not repeat the mistakes of the past 😉

Sure homie, go to do some sprites and leave this bullshit talking I got plenty of work.

Awesome work! The Spider Queen looks just like I wanted. Working with Dan was a pleasure.

Back