• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Danashups - Gallery

Danashups

Reaction score
Hello, started to sprite recently and I want your feedback!

this is Luffy from One Piece:
Ves5eEv.png

Please, share with me your thoughts and suggestions to improve

looks pretty good,
i would like to see some items like Axe/Sword/Club/Spear/Shield
:)

looks good, but this face xd
and change background to pink/purple/anything other

Muito legal, da próxima vez posta as Sprites com fundo de outra cor, fica melhor pra avaliar.

I liked the colours you picked for One Piece (they look smooth which is good). I feel like the others are to bright.

Milotic remake !

mAIupp7.png
It's looking fairly okay mate, but it can be improved in a few ways, too. First off, the tail. It's becoming too dark too quickly, try adding another middle color between #fbd69f and #cfa361 to blend it more. Secondly, the ears/hair(?), the pink part on the first sprite, is way too shaded. Shading there should be, i think, very minimal since it has very little space to work on (#fe9a73 color should be dominant in this case). Lastly, the eyes, brows and antennae connection. It's a mess to simply put it. Antennaes should be an extension to its brows, and brows should distinct eyes from the head. Here's a quick example what exactly i meant by all of this:
1641731312458.png

It's looking fairly okay mate, but it can be improved in a few ways, too. First off, the tail. It's becoming too dark too quickly, try adding another middle color between #fbd69f and #cfa361 to blend it more. Secondly, the ears/hair(?), the pink part on the first sprite, is way too shaded. Shading there should be, i think, very minimal since it has very little space to work on (#fe9a73 color should be dominant in this case). Lastly, the eyes, brows and antennae connection. It's a mess to simply put it. Antennaes should be an extension to its brows, and brows should distinct eyes from the head. Here's a quick example what exactly i meant by all of this:
View attachment 64545
Thanks for the feedback !

Back